Honestly, there are a thousand other articles on this topic from people who know a lot more then me. But if you are starting from ZERO, then I know more then you. You need to start a business for 3 reasons:
- Its the only way to get rich
- It diversifies your assets
- You see how the world really works
So I am just going to tell you what I have done so far, and post on my journey. Successes and Failures. This site (charismaproject.com) is not my business; DIY Trade Desk is. And this is how I started:
- Idea: To come up with your business idea to answer the questions below. My answers are in blue. And although I am not a world renown day trader or anything. I feel confident I am in the top 10% in these subjects.
- What do you know?: Finance, Investing, Trading,
- What are you good at?: Business Analysis, Data Analysis
- What are you better then 99% of people at?: See above
- What do you have experience with?: Work experience in business analysis and trading
- Market: You have to define your market. Who are you selling to?
- Rich or Masses: Independent investors and traders…the rich(or wanna be rich)
- Are you Niche Enough?: My specialties are in commodities, and data. I will focus on one or both of these.
- Sales: What are you selling? This is what matters. This is how you make money.
- Info Products: Selling information. You need to be an expert and build up street cred to do this.
- Other peoples products: Affiliate marketing. A lot of fans of this on the internet.
- Services: Since I don’t like info products, I consider myself more of a service. My service is preforming research and analysis in my niche.
- Goods: Design something and sell it. Highest barriers to entry.
- Get Started: Stop procrastinating, stop waiting for the best idea, just DO SOMETHING
- Stick with it: This is the hardest part. It will take a long ass time most likely to gain any traction. But stick with the plan, keep building, pivot, change, adapt, grow. Good luck.