Badge you will earn this month: Tom Cruise Power Watch
Tom’s super power is the ability command the space around him. The Tom Cruise watch will remind you to be aware of your arms.
If you complete the tasks below, you will be given this super power.
Here is my simple 5 step strategy:
- Every month pick a new charisma master to follow
- Find a Youtube video explaining his tactics. Watch this video first thing every morning. Do not miss a single day!
- Write down the 1 characteristics that is most deadly. Write it on an index card and put it in your pocket
- Write out how you failed to use this trait in your past life, and how you are going to incorporate these into your life. Be specific.
- At the end of each day, come up with 1 example where you used these traits, and 1 time you failed to.
Tom Cruise Analysis
- Body Language
- Command physical space around him. Takes up space. He touches people and objects to show that he belongs.
- You know that feeling when you are in an unfamiliar house or on a first date, and you feel awkward touching anything. He touches showing dominance and belonging. This makes him and other feel like he belongs over ridding that natural instinct to cower.
- Being to dominant can trigger unwanted reactions in others if they do not feel comfortable, so Tom does this in a non-aggressive way.
- Add a smile to your dominant body power. Wide grin, relaxed lower jaw, tension in eyes.
- My body language is poor. I feel awkward in unfamiliar spots and hermit my body up. I do this on plans, in bosses offices, at parties. Now that I am aware, when I feel that uncomfortable feeling I will automatically open up my body and touch something. After that, I will naturally feel more belonging and confident. I will also practice smiling more.